Monday, July 06, 2009

It's been a while

Well folks it's been quite some time since I last blogged and I don't really want to take the time to type up the ridiculous amount of stuff I've been up to since this was last posted. I'm only going to mention a couple of things that transpired and were fun but I can't find picture evidence of. The first is just the continuation of DnD. I'm still lugging my halfwit, butterfly engaged brother through this Moraden forsaken hell hole of an island, and loving every second of it. I'll soon (hopefully) be kicking off my own campaign again with a bit of a reboot, wish me luck folks! Ohh and if anyone besides John and Mark want in let me know!

We also finally got ourselves outside for a rousing game of paintball. It was like a kiddy version of what I picture Vietnam to have been like (from the movies). Shortly after we headed out it began to rain so the whole jungle (forest/backyard) was alive with the sound of rain, and since we were all more or less in camo it was hard to tell the difference between a leaf being knocked around in the rain, and an enemy combatant(lets pretend we can all a paintballer something that hardcore). It was great fun, and I used very few paintballs which is always nice. On the downside Mark's paintballs became the one nacho of paintballs days after this event... I'm not sure if I told you that yet Mark. But yea yur paintballs got ruined, they were to old for the humidity or something.

The last thing has been going on much more recently and that is FUN IN THE SUN! We have recently (thanks to Schweppes cousin whom I hope to trick into hanging out with us, he seemed like a nice enough chap) began visiting the splendor of the Clinton Lake 'beach'. Admittedly it's no white sanded beach of wonder and merriment, it's basically sand box sand with muddy colored water. But in Kansas you take what you can get and on those hot sunny days it has been a god send. I can't express enough how much I've enjoyed just laying out in the sun on the 'beach' and swimming around with it's sorta waves, mostly caused by boats. Fun, fun, fun. It looks to get HOT and SUNNY by Thursday this week so I fully intend to spend another Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun (one or all of those days) at the beach this weekend as well.

Just so you haters know the above events all went on mostly without the use of alcohol, so FUN can be had without... but you may also notice a lack of pictures... I sense correlation! Also I forgot to make an actually useful link to the 4th of July video's so here is a lazy man link!

http://www.youtube.com/user/damonish

Without further ado, pictures and a short blurb to give them context!
This would be myself and Jones lazing around at interfuse, while this is not in the least a representative picture of the event (where is the mud?!?) I wanted some picture up of it happening.

My gym at work, Not really a happening, but if anyone has been curious where I do my beefing, this be the place.

An actual recent event! I just liked this picture of myself from the canoe trip we went on. (yes the same canoe trip where my wedding ring got tired of my shenanigans). Don't I look fantastically hillbilly-rific?

This is a generic group shot from the canoe trip. The current level of hat disintegration tells me this must be around halfway through the trip.


I spent alot of time rocking a Gondola like pose. I especially like this picture because it sorta looks like I'm canoeing in Julie's Canoe... Uhh ohh tony. I'm in yur base, stealing yur girlz!

the Rivah! Plus Pichu(I put bicho there for a second...hmm something Freudian to be learned from that) backside!

And now you can tell that we are near the end of the trip for the hat has nearly finished it's metamorphosis into a useless hunk of goo.

Pichu through a 'pajama party' for her 21st birthday party (surely we are done with these NOW right???that's right I'm looking at you Harry!). It quickly became the least Hetero thing I've ever done; and yes, that includes that night of passion and magic mr. Jones.

A monument to consumerism with a backwoods flavor or the beginning of a bonfire? You decide! (from the 4th 'o' July)

Admit idly you can't look classy drinking out of the wonder snake no matter how you do it, but I think you can probably do better then I did.

Olay, Olay Olay OLAAAY!

Somehow our hot tub deck has become this hang out space that I choose to dub 'Danger Deck'. Sure you can see a perfectly usable deck with safety rails above in the picture; but does it come equipped with Hookah attachments? I think not!

A preview of the 80's glory still to come!

The beginnings of a dubious plan to try (and party succeed) to hurt one another

This picture is quiet simply an Ode to Joy

I hope you've enjoyed looking at pictures you have already seen and quiet recently at that... bugger off!

Ohh, and just so I can have this memory for later... That had to of been the weirdest, lamest, strangest NBA draft and subsequent beginnings of free agency I can remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]proxis store manager software, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 extended full with serial torrent[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]order manager software[/url] buy microsoft software Advanced Mac Retail Price
how to sell software online [url=http://sapresodas.net/]cheap software[/url] adobe acrobat 9 pdf portfolio layouts
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]nero move it[/url] of software purchases
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]kaspersky anti-virus/security software[/url] macromedia flash professional software
tech software store [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe photoshop cs3 comparison[/url][/b]