Friday, January 30, 2009

Trudge through the Sludge

First of all, I haven't forgotten all about my blogginz, I was just knocked into a state of depression over the cold war I continue to wage with the Internet overlords. I believe we are closer now then we ever have been to having a reliable, quick(relatively speaking) internet connection. But so far its not even a moral victory. Whenever we manage to climb back out of poverty status we'll buy ourselves an antenna to boost our reception and if that fails a booster to boost the reception. And if that fails we'll get a fuzz booster, boost fuzz to fuzz up the boost (sweet, sweet Big Hit). But until then its TV for outside information and 'every once in a while' internet.

Since so much time has gone by I don't see the point in rehashing everything. My professional life is only made to look good by the mind numbing self loathing atrocity of my personal life. I go on vacation this week, hopefully that goes well. Hope everyone has a great weekend and takes adv of that 60 degree Saturday. And Go Cards! I don't really care who wins the superbowl, but I would like the cards to take it home. I'll be watching it in Durango, BYE!

1 comment:

Katie said...

OOooooohhhh. So sad! I totally feel your pain. We had the internets for about 3 weeks (which took 3 months to get) and it's all fuckered up now. Poo. Don't be sad though. At least it gives you an excuse to go drink beer at the Bourgeouis Pig, at least that's what Paul and I would do when we ran out of bandwidth for the month. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you keep yours crossed for me.