Thursday, January 05, 2006

HYPED!

I'm bloody psyched! So many sweet bits of information were waiting for me when I bermped around on the internet moments ago. First off, as everyone knows YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!! And that is what the Chiefs will be doing next year if everything goes as planned, Herm fxcking Edwards is supposed to be in contract negotiations, woohoo! I was just talking to umm maybe Mid maybe Mark maybe someone else all together that I wanted nothing more then to manage to get either him or Green Bay's Ex Coach rather then Saunders, and I got my first pick. SOOOOO AWESOME!

Secondly was randomly looking for a price on some random magic card and saw that the new GUILDPACT expansion is coming out on the third of February, (Bob thinks we should do an expansion draft tourny, gimme thoughts on that people). I'm excited about it, it supposedly has three new guilds, more gold cards obviously, and brand new, never before seen four color critters! wee! heh, hopefully it has some cool new lands. If anyone knows a website that lets me see what new cards it has please respond on my comments, gatherer did not yet have them up.

Thirdly I know most of you won't give a crap aboot this cause you thought the first one sucked, but Underworld Deuce comes out on the 20th, and being that Kate Beckinsale is my future homewrecker I am really excited to see her in leather anew! Plus it has "I FEEEEL IT IN MY FIIINGAHS I FEEEEL IT IN MY TOEEES!" who I always enjoy. Anywho that is all I have to comment on for now, gonna go check downstairs now and see if the silly amount of sex and the city watching is aboot over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, billy mack's in underworld II?

Anonymous said...

So you and mark want to randomly head down to wichita and play some three player team magic on the 21st (prerelease)? We could win several hundred booster packs if we do well... Registration fee is $60 per team of three.

Jyesika said...

Bobby is slacking on his posts.