Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Birthday ... day

Today was Booble's birthday, well according to her the entire week has been her birthday, but we of sane mind know that only today was her birthday. Started it off with a nice late sleep in, followed with her getting her drivers license and me heading to mass to get her a purse. She managed to get back from the DMV in time to attempt to get her purse before I even arrived @ the store. Alas the B-day gods chose to punish her and there was no purse, then there was no book, then no one to eat sushi, then an angry put upon fiance'. But I think her day eventually ended up pretty solid, @least that is my hope. Hopefully we will be able to get her that purse, I believe if I manage to call the store when an actual manager is in place I can get some answers. In other news played a lil magic with Drew tonight and watched some more Stargate. The eps are actually getting pretty decent now, I would even say good. Sounds like she may be wanting to go to the gym again, which is sweet for me cause I would luv a reason to get back in the gym, assuming that we would go together that is. Which being that we have but the one car we tend to do many many things together.

For her birthday celebration I ingested some questionable sushi, not that this sushi in particular was questionable, but all sushi is by nature a questionable food. I choked it down as best I could, absorbed irritating amounts of Anthony and Jessica pestering to eat things I know I don't like and don't want to eat, then eventually escaped to borders, in order to get the book we could have gotten earlier in the day if someone cough-Jessica-cough had listened to me. Ran into Kevin Wilmott there, which is always fun. He made my day brighter with boisterous laughter and some story about his wife that I went and forget already.

Umm this was a boring post and the only things I would have to add are the boring things happening tommarah so I will just close it up right here, although wish Jessica luck she finds out if her ear works tommarah. Wee!

2 comments:

Jyesika said...

you are so... uh... sweet.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of magic, I know these don't match your other ones, but it seemed like a good deal so I thought I would pass it on...

http://www.dacardworld.com/gaming/item.das?sku=BVV70UQEE2&nPar=2

Might tell the other man-house-ians since you will probably see them before me.