Saturday, December 31, 2005

Indiana

Just got back from........


It was a five day trip to Santa Clause, Indiana. Which is oddly in the middle of two different time zones, which seems to slow actual time progress to a stand still. I watched most of the first season of Stargate, which I presume involved nothing but female writers for the first season. Half its episodes were basically girl power, those episodes and about half of the remaining episodes were written chock full of plot holes. But there were a few decent eps, and I want to slog through these in hopes that kathy and drew are correct in that it does indeed improve. I've caught a few random eps on sci-fi that I enjoy, so I think the series will get somewhere eventually. Well it appears that New Years is gonna be blan for me. Jessica and I basically planned nothing and assumed something fun would be thought up by ourselves eventually or by others, but all that seems to have happened is a party over @ KT's ex or current or inbetween or I dunno boyfriend Steve's where I do not intend to go. So dunno what is gonna transpire, wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jyesika said...

Your no fun indiana logo turned out quite nicely. Too bad that line is around it though. Wonder how you'd rid yourself of it. I've not figured it out either.

loves you.

Jyesika said...

post more lovey!