Friday, December 23, 2005

Long Live the King!

First I just want to express my glee in smashing Jyesika in the ongoing battle for comment domination. To date I have five comments on just my second blog, my chair is shaking from her frightened quaking (didn't want that to rhyme) in the bed. I got a chance to watch the Mav's own the Alphonso Craphouse out of Hamids lame sauce Sacramento Queen's (although he only liked them for Webber who is no longer there, I still feel I retain the right to give him crap for how truly shatty they are). And tommarah night they play again, and with Jerry Stackhouse back in the lineup! I'm excited, I'm sure Boobles is less than. I've got to go Xmas shopping tomorrow, aka I have to travel with Jys while she goes Xmas shopping. I've still got to find a present for her though, which is a biatch, cause I have no money, we share a banking account, and she is a bloody arteest so I can't just make her a crappy macaroni picture frame like I do for all my other ladies. I am actually sorta happy that Xmas time hath arrived though, but unfortunately it also means that the post Xmas trip to the Land fun forgot is fast approaching. Hopefully it will not be as bad as my daynightmares tell me, crossing my fingers. Anywho if I don't post here tommarah, have a merry Xmas, and if yur of the Hanukkah persuasion well, fek off! And stop taking my money ya bloody banking bastids!

P.S. Hamid stop hurting my luvva's feelings and post on her bloody site.

P. S. for the P.S. almost forgot to mention the fun conversation I had with Roland today. You just can't beat having a rap conversation with a hippy. Sillily we seem to like very similar rap artists, namely Nas, Jurassic Five, and De La Soul. He mentioned some uber rapper that I need to listen to, but I already forgot the name, so if anyone from Manhouse reads this please ask Roland and put the band in comments, anyone can comment now, fixed that.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Turns out my dearest Boobles apparently had some kind of 'approval' thing turned on where no ones post will show up until she ok's the post, so people were posting her she just had no idea it was happeneing. Therefor Hamid did not crush her feelings, she crushed her own feelings

Anonymous said...

As I remember, it was Aesop Rock.

-Prime

Anonymous said...

man, fear rolands jousey style rap lingo.
~h