Saturday, December 24, 2005

I'm coming Jappers, watch out!

The Xmas shopping marathon didn't go as bad as I would have @first thought. We haven't taken care of everyone, and we totally forgot about some people, but we should be ready in time for Merry The Jews killed Jesus fun. <-- Edited by Mel Gibson. My feet were angry by the end of the day, but everything went smooth, and I made it home just in time for Mav's. They gave me a scare for a while but Ridirkulous eventually came through for me.

In other news the sweetest Taru since Vivi or whatever that dude's name/race was is back!



oop wait, maybe that's not him, ohh here he is!



Now I just have to wait for like three weeks for the update to be finished, then see if I still have an account, then play! weeee!

2 comments:

Jyesika said...

the last bit doesn't seem to make sense. My brain went all fuzzy with the mention of slord.

Like your ninja though.

Bob said...

heh, I just wanted an excuse to get my awesome kung fu fatty up there, forgot to post this website. But it's sweet, A final homey posted it on my linkshell and I enjoyed it's references, especially the big trouble little china reference
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/285000/285267_ultimateshowdown.swf