Wednesday, December 21, 2005

#1 Stunna

I un-pansied most of this website's look. Hungry and angry that I have gone 24 hours without wasting my time playing Magic. Had a fairly good first part of meh day. Watched Jessica's cute buns paint culturally PC children on the walls whilst I layout on the floor and effed with my Magic decks. Then eventually went home, sat around hungry for a while until we decided to go waste money on Gluten free, probably tastes like dirt, products from the HIV. It was fun for a bit, til we started going through the actual isles and it kicked in how much food I was not gonna be eating till I'm 60 (@which time I will have decided that I am old enough that may as well bring on death and eat some tasty treats). Bloody Corn bread has wheat in it, corn flakes, rice cakes, etc etc etc. I can't even have my favorite chip of all time, PRINGLES! I'm gonna miss that stached buddy of mine. Anywho tired of typing, and I can feel the presence of Jessica lurking behind me, prolly happy that she sees me typing on a blog, but now that I look @ her she seems to be obliviously just scratching herself like a female Al Bundy.

3 comments:

Jyesika said...

Well, you can mention my lady scratching and I'll mention your frequent trips to the loo. tisk.

Bob said...

and you don't make frequenct trips to the 'loo' my luv? Miss 30 minute bladder?

Anonymous said...

snap