Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Satisfied

Nice when dreams come tru. Herm Edwards is COMMNDAME! (more then likely only hamid will be able to read that word). And it thrills me to the core, We may actually be able to own next year if he makes our defense gangsta'. In other news been tearing up some Stargate and Magic the Gathering arse lately. Thereby making me possibly the nerdiest thing in this town (next to drew and kathy whose children are doomed to get their asses kikt). I don't really have all that much to post aboot this time. As I have not been doing much lately, happily apparently going to be getting a chance to hit the gym soon now that Jessica wants to go. Always fun to get bigger stronger faster and better looking.

Anywho haven't been up to anything, phone is acting nutty so I may not be getting messages anyone has been leaving me, have a super Tuesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the phone. Hello anyway