Friday, October 03, 2008

Time for change...

Hmm, I really need to change the daily blog name on this to the 'random attacks of interest Bob' or something along those lines....

I've been super busy lately, which is actually kind of fun after the pre burning man constant plan of "Do NOTHING!, SOMETHING costs money(fear)". But now that we are back and have no pressing concerns we have eaten out a couple of times and are taking the time (and spending the dough) to get some of our ever growing house concerns fixed.

I've spent that last 5 afternoons working on painting the house, but in proper outside painting fashion only two of those days so far have actually been spent using paint. While the other were spent sacrificing my fingers to various spiders and spikey bits. Its starting to look really nice though. The funny thing is we mostly have people over for night time parties, so I doubt anyone will even notice, haha.

I haven't seen Jyesika mention the addition to our household on her blog yet, so I'll do the honors. We picked up a new cat from the Human Society (which involved having a retina scan, providing a family tree dating back to when my great, great, great (you get the picture) Grandpa Bobglegbhabob crawled out of the primordial ooze... I always just at the chance to use the term 'primordial ooze' its just so ninja turtle, I love it! Anyway back to the cat, she is basically a semi clone of Tula Ben's cat (Drew's brother, who I should call to hang more often at our gatherings, but he is always ladying it up that sexi bastard).

She is incredibly awesome though, I fell in love with her within the first day. I would say what sold it for me was her immediate coolness with my crabby aging puppy Kiley (I can totally call her a puppy and aging in the same sentence, bugger off!). They basically went through the usual ass end inspection and then were good to go, I am assuming it is their Grayness that bonds them, Kiley probably thinks she is looking in a mirror, per cataract dog. Hmmm, I am clearly living with the Gray nesters now, Darren would be so happy. But yea, she is ridiculous portly, made all the more silly by her tiny and petite head. She is so huge that our old cat box can't contain her awesome girth. Its an exciting poo explosion in there, Its almost as if Michael Bay directs her bowel movements.


(I was going to try and find a picture with bay directing an explosion, but that smile was just to perfect... Google image search + paint shop + 1 minute of effort = win!)

Its been so long since I wrote last I have so much catching up to do, but I'll cover more in future posts, I don't want to log down (is that the right phrase? log down... can't be... bog down... yes bog down.... ohh well, I'm log'n this one down) the maaaybe one person who has this on their RSS feed. In short, Zombie Nights are so far unparalleled success, Chiefs are on the comeback trail, my magic decks are unstoppable, and the price of schlop in China must have gone up cause King ate up like 7 bones yesterday, price raising bastards; How am I to feel disgustingly cheap if I am paying that much, gross class!

3 comments:

Bob said...

haha, just noticed that I said we got a cat from the Human society and not the Humane Society, ohh well, I like it that way, leaving it!

Andrew said...

I check this about every two months. This morning was a pleasant surprise... I look forward to reading again next year!

Jyesika said...

poo explosion!