Monday, November 03, 2008

Without Further Ado!

not many good viking Bob pictures, I randomly chose this one for it also shows debauchery!
Thunder thunder thunder ThunderCats! Its Cheetwhora!

The Shame Nap
Brothers in Arms
Debauchery!
Dr. Death doin it up
Dancing with the Stars!
Buddy christ!
Hey you, Bear... Hey Bear... Hey BEAR FUCKER!
Milady
3 Sweet effin Super Heroes and some effin guy I don't remember meeting

Gaze upon my superior costume!
Ohh the Magnificence!
If you had any idea what I was going for you would know I sorrrrta nailed it!

Jessica posted the pictures sooner then I would have imagined... So here are some photo snippets I felt like putting up on here. To discover the adventure behind the photo's read the entry before this. Plus these pictures are in no particular order, I was to lazy to reorder them after posting. Hope you enjoyed. Click on em to see actual detail, heh.

No comments: