Monday, April 20, 2009

Get down with the Sickness

I've been busy at work lately or not on the computer, so I haven't had a chance to blog in a little while, and this will have to be a short update as well.

I also haven't been able to throw up any updates from home because I got slam danced by a virus. Conflickr came through and wrecked some house on both of our home computers and I've spent most of my free time jacking around with that. Mike has also been most helpful in getting this resolved. The laptop is finally up and running again and I hope to get my home PC all shored up tonight so I can get back to dorfy mischief.

The rents came out on Wednesday which was grand fun until I attempted to copy a wedding DVD they needed duped. That is when I found out the laptop was infected and was merrily infecting my PC over the network. This obviously frustrated me and put me in a sour mood for the remainder of their trip out, hopefully they still had a good time. The Brady monster came out as well and had a good old time holding baby chicks. Although I can hardly say baby anymore, they are like 10yr olds or something already, they grow ridic fast.

The only other shenanigans I got up to this past week was to enjoy a fantastic (and possibly final) party at Angelumps. They hosted a BBQ out at their pad that around 10-12 of us attended. We ate yummy not good for us food, played football, drank drinks, yelled at fatties, fantasised about Ben Farmer, discussed breast men, and in all that excitement John somehow avoided a broken ankle! The reason it may be the last hurrah for their house is that they had a single mom and her three mistakes move in downstairs, blech! I think Der needs to plant asbestos everywhere and get them the heck on out of there. Their backyard is a great spring/summer time hangout spot for all of us in Lawrence, better then anyone else's pad for sure. Ohh wells, maybe if my parents actually get that lawn mower out to my house we can keep our yard in good enough condition to have it be usable for similar events; we shall see.

I apologize for the mostly boring post, not giving it much effort this morning. Off to do some work, BAI!

No comments: