Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trippin out

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks and it is no different today. plus I am ridiculous tired today. We switched to the new 5AM start time this week, and it just happens to be the same week that I need to do all of my vacation prep work. As such I've gotten maybe 5 hours of sleep each night this week, so I am pretty burned out.

All of that being said I've had a really good couple of weeks. The NBA playoffs are all over TV right now so I've gotten in ample basketball watching, and for the most part the playoffs are proceeding how I would like (so far). I managed to play a little flag football before the tornadic weather rolled through which is quasi exercise and lots of fun. The rest of the week was mostly about chilling, but it was all relaxing and enjoyable.

The real glory is hopefully coming this weekend when I plan to spend a week mostly drunk at Interfuse, this year will be TOTALLY different from last year. Although last year was a little cold the weather was mostly nice out, this year its basically rain 80% of the time we are going to be there, should be wet, sloppy and fun!

I'll toss up a big post interfuse post, Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments: